We are at Kardisi state that the most successful oil companies are those who have high trained and qualified employees. We developed our training programs to be suitable for all different oil and gas companies’ staff requirements.
Training the staff play major role throughout the oil and gas industry. Key project and operations management, problem solving skills, techniques relevant to the oil and gas industry include: planning, estimating, modeling, organizing and controlling resources and schedules with a view to optimize project performance and quality. In addition teamwork, motivation, contracts, negotiations, risk management and handling data and documentation are essential requirements for successful projects and operations. Our training programs focus on the theoretical and practical skills and methods needed to improve the perfect performance across the oil and gas industry.
- Sons of murdered Saudi journalist Khashoggi say 'forgive' killers
- Saudi Arabia's Geidea launches beta tests of new digital payment products
- Oman residents arrested, fined for flouting Covid-19 restrictions
- UAE's FTA postpones ban on e-cigarettes, waterpipes without digital tax stamp until 2021
- Kuwait: 608 new Covid-19 cases, 7 deaths