KARDISI‘s strong, professional and ethical procurement principles together with the flexibility, reliability and fast response rate make us one of the procurement suppliers and trading companies of choice for the United Nations and its worldwide organizations.
Having been one of top procurement and purchasing companies for over than 10 years, we have worked on developing the best ways of different types of materials supplying.
KARDISI professionalism in different supplying domains along with its extensive supply chain technologies and purchasing capabilities, allow it to supply a wide variety of equipment, commodities and materials to the most remote locations throughout Syria.
Our fully transparent operational and ethical methods reflect our faithful commitment to excellence in the International Aid sector.
The heavy emphasis we place on our corporate responsibilities and honorable business practices complements the UN’s ethical policies and the importance of forging trustworthy partnerships in the sector of International Aid.
We at KARDISI value the lives of people to the most
Our Scope of Materials but not limited to:
- Food and Nonfood Items
- Tents & Caravans
- Construction Materials
- Electrical Materials
- Plumbing Materials
- Domestic Appliances & Furniture
- Sons of murdered Saudi journalist Khashoggi say 'forgive' killers
- Saudi Arabia's Geidea launches beta tests of new digital payment products
- Oman residents arrested, fined for flouting Covid-19 restrictions
- UAE's FTA postpones ban on e-cigarettes, waterpipes without digital tax stamp until 2021
- Kuwait: 608 new Covid-19 cases, 7 deaths