We are at Kardisi state that the most successful oil companies are those who have high trained and qualified employees. We developed our training programs to be suitable for all different oil and gas companies’ staff requirements.
Training the staff play major role throughout the oil and gas industry. Key project and operations management, problem solving skills, techniques relevant to the oil and gas industry include: planning, estimating, modeling, organizing and controlling resources and schedules with a view to optimize project performance and quality. In addition teamwork, motivation, contracts, negotiations, risk management and handling data and documentation are essential requirements for successful projects and operations. Our training programs focus on the theoretical and practical skills and methods needed to improve the perfect performance across the oil and gas industry.
- Third of workers in UAE, Saudi would take pay cut for more holiday time
- Automation Anywhere eyes opportunities in UAE airline sector
- Hundreds take part in Abu Dhabi's Midfield Terminal operational trial
- Pakistanis angered by new airport baggage-wrapping policy
- L&T consortium signs $1bn Saudi Aramco contract