Kardisi Company is committed to meet the QHSE Policy for each supply and service. We establish track pertinent QHSE Objectives at relevant functions and levels for optimising the use of our resources and ensuring customer requirements and satisfaction are met.
QHSE adviser has formulated this policy; the policy is explained and discussed at the Company Orientation, Training given to all employees. The policy is also posted in conspicuous locations throughout the company. All employees are committed to be familiar with QHSE Management System thats are relevant to their jobs and responsibilities within the company.
This Policy and Objectives shall be subjected to periodic management reviews in order to ensure continuing suitability and improvement. They shall be communicated and understood by all functions and levels in the Company.
- Third of workers in UAE, Saudi would take pay cut for more holiday time
- Automation Anywhere eyes opportunities in UAE airline sector
- Hundreds take part in Abu Dhabi's Midfield Terminal operational trial
- Pakistanis angered by new airport baggage-wrapping policy
- L&T consortium signs $1bn Saudi Aramco contract